GOSH Copenhagen Ireland is recruiting!
Brand Ambassadors x 4
We are looking for 4 regional makeup artists to become brand ambassadors for our range. Positions are on a part time basis and would suit bright energetic makeup professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge in the Cosmetic industry.
Working closely with both the Sales Team and our Master Makeup Artist, the successful candidates will be given the opportunity to display their skills in their own region doing classes and demonstrations in Pharmacies and dealing with customer questions about the GOSH range of products. Own transport is required.
Applications will be accepted from Thursday 26th of May and will close on Thursday 9th June at 16:00.
Application Extended to the Monday 20th June at 16:00.
Due to a number of messages regarding people having trouble finding a model, we will now accept pictures of your work.
Applicants should submit a video to YouTube no longer than 2 minutes in length and display both, skill in makeup application, and a great personality.
GOSH Copenhagen Ireland is an equal opportunity company.
How to apply:
- Create a 2 min video (max 4mins) and upload it to your Youtube account and send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include an up to date CV and a short description of your video.
- Ideally you should work on a model. This can be anyone, your friend, your mammy or your cousin, male or female we don’t mind!
- Explain the look or product you are demonstrating
- Sell the product, know what it does and how best to use it.
- It’s ok to be nervous, practice a few times before sending your final video.
- TIP: You can record your demonstration and then voice over what you did.
- Don’t worry about close up’s, keep it simple.
Here is an example:
Our GOSH global makeup artist Sidsel starts by explaining what the product is (LumiDrops) and then what it does for you (Highlights, glow). She then shows how to use it (heat up the product on your hand) and where to use it for maximum effect (where to place it). Finally she gives us a “pro tip” (use it in the corner of your eye).
Sidsel demonstrated a single product in 2mins, the viewer sees what it is, how to use it and how to get the best results.
See also our GOSH Ireland’s Makeup artist Noelle.
- How to create a look. (Save time and just show on one eye)
- Why you should use our Primer
- My Pro-Tip
- Best practices for applying foundation.
- Do’s and Don’ts of using (pick a product(s))
- The perfect Wing Eye/ Smokey Eye/ Any Eye look
- Maximise your brows (shape/define/colour)
- How to Conceal/ Contor/ Strob or Highlight
- My finishing touches
- Colour Contrast – Colour Harmony